Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Concert-photography with SB-28

Jonny_Lindh

2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Jonny_Lindh Basic Member
Mon 17-Dec-01 07:33 PM

I often photograph concerts, and have recently begun using the Sb-28 with my F-90x, but still haven´t been able to get good overall results. Using the TTL-setting is not an option, since a spotlight from stage easily makes the picture underexposed, and using the manual setting just isn´t possible. To much time adjusting the distance-scale on the flash... My question, is there a setting on this flash were the flash only uses the distance from camera to subject-information and the chosen aperture on the camera when calculating for the right flash exposure? I want to be able to expose the "background" whatever way I want, without worrying about the flash being tricked by bright (or sometimes dim) stagelight...

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Concert-photography with SB-28

G