Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
cpatinjone

Breaux Bridge, US
6267 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
cpatinjone Gold Member awarded for a wide variety of photography skills Charter Member
Fri 06-Jul-01 11:14 PM

Hi,

I have another question concerning the use of these cords with the SB28.

How do I connect the sc19 to the sb28 on the tripod without using the sb17? Is that even possible? Do I need another connection of some sort?

So far, I have to place one end of the sc 17 on hot shoe of camera and connect the sc19 to the other end of the sc17, then connect the other end of the sc 19 to the sb28 on the tripod. I was under the impression that I would only need the sc19 to connect to the sb28 on the tripod. I was hoping to to use the sc19 to another flash unit. ( main and fill flash) Any ideas?

I was also under the impression that I had to use the sc17 to use the sb28 off the camera body. I understand this concept. I use this setup with my stroboframe.

Any help with all of this would be greatly appreciated.

cpatinjone

Have a great day!
"From the Atchafalaya Basin, in Cajun Country, Louisiana, USA"
Cpatinjone (Carolyn)

Nikonians® - Worldwide Home for Nikon® Photographers
"Share, Learn and Inspire"

NikoScope® - Find Photography Friends From All Over The World

Nikonians Academy - Master Your Photography
www.nikoniansacademy.com

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: SB28, SC17 and SC19