Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Cant upload pictures to computer with Nikon coolpix L100

whiteboy993

US
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
whiteboy993 Registered since 12th Apr 2009
Sun 12-Apr-09 07:35 PM

Please help, i bought a Nikon Coolpix L100 and I installed the software that came with it. I bought a 4gb memory card with it and I plugged in the camera to the computer. When i turn the camera on the Nikon Software doesnt pop up like it says it should and when I start up the Transfer program myself it does not detect the camera under sources.

So i went to Wolf Camera shop myself and bought a card reader for 10 bucks on sale ( i dont know the name of it myself) and it had the same problem. I took the cardreader to my friends house and tryed it on his computer. No luck either.

Could it be the 4gb memory card not working or what?

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Cant upload pictures to computer with Nikon coolpix...

G