Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
theNEWT

Adelaide, AU
1 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
theNEWT Registered since 24th Nov 2005
Thu 24-Nov-05 09:48 AM

Hi Folks. I'm new here and joined in the first instance at least to ask this question. I have a pair of Metz 45CT4's that I have had for years and would like to be able to use them with the D50 if possible. At present I cant even get them to fire singularly on manual mode. My leads are SCA-343 and the common lead is a Nikon SC-17 for joining the two together. They are dedicated to Nikon TTL via the leads, well at least with all prior models I have used.

Anyone know of any adapters etc I might be able to purchase? It seems the camera knows the flash is there as the popup stays down and the little flash signal inside the camera continues to flash as if the charge state of the flash isnt being recognised.

Cheers

Mark Newton
Adelaide, Australia

G