Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

question on Nikonians site :)

musical

north-central, US
1050 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
musical Registered since 12th Feb 2010
Sun 19-Sep-10 04:37 PM

Hi, " I think this idea (question) will get moved to a different group or folder but I don't really know our site as well as I should. Please forgive me for that. Here is my thought or question actually. If I have a photo (and I have, well, a few)... is there a perfect place here in Nikonians where folks would or even should naturally critique that photo. I'd be asking for feedback, another words.
I do understand that I have a "gallery," but I already have a site externally of my own. What I was thinking was something along the lines of once or twice a week one photo each time and where people here would feel lead to critique it from any standpoint; its composition, my gear, its concept, the story it tells, color, just anything. If here in this group is perfect, then how would I describe it in the subject line.
Thanks so much for your photo feedback on this.

If could help to say that this might be a sort of example of what I am thinking of. A snapshot; but what's good about it and what's not good, all subjectively and to inspire me. (d60 of course, kit lens)

Click on image to view larger version

Many thanks, jim
Attachment#1 (jpg file)

"Shadows are the soul of the picture."rick sammon

Photographs are of what the heart sees.
Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G