Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Linking D50 with pc to review images

zoi

london, UK
5 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
zoi Registered since 02nd Nov 2007
Fri 02-Nov-07 01:25 PM

Hi All, I purchased a d50 a while ago and have recently started taking product images. I was at an exhibition recently where i saw someone with a canon camera linked to the pc, so that every time he would take an image it would appear on the pc almost instantly. The image was crisp with his unique kind of light cube as well. This light cube had 4 lights inside the cube in the four corners. Now, before you start getting bored can i use the same kind of system on my nikon d50 as in connecting my d50 with a pc and a cable to my pc. What kind of software and wires would i need? Me and my question box. All responses will be appreciated. I live in the UK so any reference websites where i could buy the stuff from would be nice too.

G