Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Need compact camera when D70 is not around

Zapple

New York, US
66 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Zapple Registered since 10th Jan 2005
Sun 18-Feb-07 04:41 PM

Believe it or not but I usually carry my D70 and two lenses when I am in the field (Firefighter/Medic). Due to the weather in the east I do not have the luxury of carrying my LowePro Trackker because of the bulk. I have been long seeking a small camera to capture the "moments" or ideal training scenarios, quickly, one handed if possible and placed back into a shirt or pants pocket, without being bulky. I am looking for any advice on a pocket size, slim, compact digi, but needs to be inexpensive because it may be easyily damaged or destroyed, as well as "lost". Either SD or SC. This choice is based on, price, size, lens, quality (at least 5 MP) in that order.

Any help is really appreciated. Also if this is posted in the wrong topic I pre apologize.

Zapple

Zapple

Www.zapshots.zenfolio.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3539962/

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Need compact camera when D70 is not around