Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D90 shooting speed...

ClickChick83

US
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ClickChick83 Registered since 01st Jun 2013
Sat 01-Jun-13 05:08 PM

Hi,I'm new to Nikonians and am grateful to have "shooters" in my life now who might be able to help me solve a problem that has me coo-coo. My D90 will not fire more than one shot at a time no matter what adjustments I make. And even at that, there is a second beat between them and each has to be fired manually. No automatic firing even with the setting on 3 or 4.

Thinking it might be my chip, I bought a RAW steel 16 gb that made no difference. What settings should I be looking at to see if I've done something that cancels this out? And is there a "default" setting I can return to? When I bought it, the continuous firing was fine.

I admit to being almost totally flumaxed by the computer I am now using as my camera. I came out of film shooting, always Nikon and always manual. I love the results I'm getting with digital, but how I'm getting them is still a mystery to me. Help! And thanks...

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D90 shooting speed...

G