Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

I go from one thing to the next don't I?

pasknucklehead

US
1527 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Feb 2008
Mon 02-Apr-12 11:49 PM

Well, at least I keep you all hopping.
Going to take another trip to conowingo in a week or two. Don't have anything more in the way of lens as I did before, but heck, that's okay, I'll use what I have. My question is this, actually two questions, I bit the bullet and ended up getting the ballhead and tripod I wanted. I simply love the ballhead, it makes me feel like I know how to use a camera! Anyways, does anyone else find it a little awkward say shooting birds flying overhead or is it just that I'm not used to manuvering it yet? I had it outside with my camera and felt kind of awkward trying to keep track of the bird without feeling like I was going to lift the tripod right off the ground..just wondering.
Also, I was wondering about memory cards. My d90 uses the sd cards and when I was in continous mode, it didn't seem like it was firing the shots off fast before it started to slow down. Would that be due to my memory card? I think it is just a cheap hp card. If I get a change to shoot some of those fine bald eagles that swoop down to peck at my head, I want to be fast on the trigger.
See my friends, I think a while back some of you folks complimented me on never being afraid to ask any dumb questions because some of you pointed out you were thinking the same things but always afraid to feel silly asking, well don't worry, you guys will ALWAYS have me and my questions...(SMILE)

Darlene

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: I go from one thing to the next don't I?

G