Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Richard10

Goulburn, AU
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Richard10 Registered since 06th Feb 2012
Fri 10-Feb-12 04:54 AM

For the last couple of days I've had my nose buried in my Kindle reading the new Nickonian D90 book.
OK, the Kindle version is not the best way to go, on the Macbook is best, ie full colour, better to read but that's what I've done, purely for the convenience.
I've wasted money on books claiming to be the most comprehensive, better than the manual, blah, blah but they're not worth the candle.
Not so this publication.
It has often been remarked that you need only get one good idea for an investment to repay its outlay and this example proves, to me anyway, to be true.
In two days of dipping in and out, reading & testing I've learned a whole lot about the Nikon system which I simply did not comprehend over the 18 months I've owned and used my D90.

I'm not claiming my photography is any better yet but its nice to have some idea of what's going on under the bonnet.

I can recommend this to any new user.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G