Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

wanting to pick up photography, and dont know anything!!!!

WTB_D90

Houston, US
26 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
WTB_D90 Registered since 29th Apr 2009
Wed 29-Apr-09 03:36 AM

hey guys so lately I have been wanting to get into photography and now I want to start doing something about it... I was wondering what you guys though of starting with a Nikon D90 with a Nikkor 50mm 1.8 lens...

what do you guys suggest for me to do since I know nothing at all! no acronyms, dont know what anything means... where should I start? I really want to learn.

I know that camera and lens will be expensive but I was wondering what you guys thought about refurbished cameras. or where I can get a good deal on that d90 kit. i saw a few refurbished on amazon but i don't know if they are reliable sources.

any help would be appreciated!

-Franklin

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: wanting to pick up photography, and dont know anyth...

G