Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Picked up my Nikon D70 today Australia.

andyz4000

17 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
andyz4000 Registered since 27th Feb 2004
Wed 03-Mar-04 09:50 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally got my hands on it, ordered it from a reseller so Its the Singapore Release Nikon D70. Got a phone call just as I got home tonight and had to drive back into Melb, City to pick it up but what the hell. Ive got a long w/end coming up so hopefully I can get a few pics and my thoughts posted on my website. I'm not a pro by any standard, in fact I haven't used an SLR for many years let alone a Digital SLR. Took a couple of quick shots while the battery was still alive and I was very impressed, also the look and feel of this camera is awesome. Hope to have plenty of usefull information (from a newbie DSLR users point of view) soon.

Andrew Z
Rowville VIC.
Australia

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Picked up my Nikon D70 today Australia.

G