Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Yet another reason i hate my D70

Dug

MAROOCHYDORE, AU
88 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Dug Registered since 21st May 2004
Sun 31-Oct-04 02:01 AM

As you may or may not know I am opposed to almost all new ideas I was fine believing the world was flat and carried on the back of a huge turtle.

Then along came "Digital Photography" Boo Hiss I railed and raged against it for 5 years untill the D70 was released, at last a camera that came close to doing what a real camera should do that I could afford without selling any more of my children for medical experiments.

I have posted my hate if this demon spawn camera here before but last night the first submission to my stock library was approved they need a minimum 50meg file size interpolated up from a 17 meg raw file. The D70 passed the test with flying colours so now I have over 2,000 images to be logged in titled and key-worde

In my old film days it would take me at least a few months of shooting and scanning to get this many images ready for submission the D70 has increased my efficiency so much I am doing far more work than before.

Why was I never warned of these consequences!!!!!! Damm you D70, damm you to hell!!!!

cheers doug

PS if this keeps up I will be buying another D70 soon for my wife to shoot with.
Where will it all end!

na

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Yet another reason i hate my D70
          Reply message RE: 17 mg to 50mg
               Reply message RE: 17 mg to 50mg

G