Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

What features impress you on the D200?

YoungAndDangerous

Sydney, AU
60 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
YoungAndDangerous Registered since 11th Sep 2004
Sat 24-Dec-05 10:50 AM

I'm still waiting for my D200 to reach me, and so far I have been studying at the features that will most useful for me (for my line of work). If all works well, and the performance is what it claims, I am surely of getting an additional unit.

So far I am looking forward to these features:

1. Easier to access both metering and focus switches at rear (without going into the menu). Both features i use most for my challenging work.

2. Support for a vertical grip (hopefully it is also bigger than the camera handle, so I can hold it more firmly).

3. Higher resolution (I do poster size printing, it may not be a big difference between the D70, but every pixel counts)

For those who has a D200 (or even still dreaming of one), I would like to know (so far) what features the D200 impress you.

Cheers
Tom

BTW: Merry Xmas to all fellow Nikonians!

G