Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Yibel

Ruidoso, US
61 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Yibel Registered since 01st Feb 2007
Wed 04-Apr-07 02:42 AM

Well, B&H came through and my new D200, 18-200 lens, SB800 arrived just like they said. I have already charged one battery and the 2nd is in the charger now. Took two shots of my wife, then the dog caught a couple. What an absolutely fantastic camera this seems to be. It is more hefty than I imagined but feels great to hold. I've already looked for banding and there is none, also checked the serial number and it appears to be recent(too much forum reading). It is a long way from my manual Pentax H1A, H3V, and Canon AE-1. Guess I won't be using the Gossen Lunapro with this one. I've always shot manual cameras and done lots of B&W darkroom work and some color slides back around 1970 starting in Turkey. My 1st disital was a Kodak DC210 followed by an Olympus C8080. To say it bluntly it's great to have a real camera again, my first Nikon and first DSLR. Man this is great and I've already gleamed a lot from this forum - thanks.

Bll

Regards,

Bill
Ruidoso, NM
“Trying to take enchanting photos in the Land of Enchantment”
https://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=124775

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G