Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Soon to be D200 owner!

LimalaPA

US
110 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
LimalaPA Registered since 22nd Oct 2006
Tue 27-Mar-07 01:27 AM

D200 will be here tomorrow from B&H! I am upgrading from a D70, which by the way, has been a terrific camera. I am really looking foward to the D200 with high expectations.

I was on the fence about taking the plunge, waiting on the price to come down a little more, but soccer season is starting this week and I can't wait any longer - I really want that 5 fps and the faster focusing system. For fall soccer I picked up the 70-200 VR and love it - I am expecting an improvement in focus speed with the upgrade to the D200.

Thanks to all on the forum for the info and tips that I have been reading over the last few months.

**Based on the all the recommendations on the forum, I picked up a spare battery as well. Purchased Nikon brand at Amazon for about $38 shipped.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G