Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

"old" DSLRs are still good cameras

nyla

US
93 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
nyla Registered since 09th Dec 2003
Tue 18-May-04 12:50 PM

I have recently come across posts in several forums comparing buying DSLRs to buying PCs because the technology is obsolete from the get go, and the posters use this reason to justify not buying a used DSLRs such as the D1X or D100. I say baloney. The D100 or D1X will continue to capture great images until they break down, since there is no outside influence (like software bloat) that will make them less usable or obsolete. I’m one of those who likes the latest and greatest, but frankly, only a few times have I felt limited by my D100 and that was due to the buffer size. I say, if you can get a good price on a used Nikon DSLR, go for it because those cameras are and will remain a very good for a long time. And prices should come down after the D2X hits.

H. Navarro

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: "old" DSLRs are still good cameras
               Reply message RE:
                    Reply message RE:
                         Reply message RE:
                              Reply message RE: