Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Which retailers have the D100 in stock?

rsprick

66 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
rsprick Registered since 15th May 2002
Sun 15-Sep-02 11:02 PM

I'm ready to take the plunge. B&H has been my faithful online companion and they have none available (I've asked to be notified). I don't find any locally stocked (KC, MO). The one shop I believe can get it doesn't return my calls (IPAS - if you're just a shutterbug you really have to be tenacious to deal with them, but the prices are worth it).

I see that some Nikonians bought their bundle of joy from Canoga. I spoke to Gary at Canoga. He expects some soon and said they usually clear their waiting list when the shipment arrives. He sounded very nice, but I've not read that much about the store.

So I'm looking for opinions on Canoga or any other online/shipping retailing shop which you can recommend that may have the D100 in stock.

any ideas would be welcome,
Ronda

G