Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
hogman

hull, UK
8 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
hogman Registered since 27th Oct 2002
Sun 27-Oct-02 02:03 PM

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, I am a new D100 user (2 days now) and wanted to introduce myself to you all.

I live in the UK in Yorkshire and am interested in Wildlife/Nature photography but also cars and aircraft!!

I have jsut bought a D100 with 28-105D and 70-300D lenses after much deliberation!!

I considered the usual 3 S2 Pro, D60 and D100. I discounted the S2 Pro due to the batteries required, the D60 was noticably slower using AF and the Nikon just "seemed Right"!!

Must admit was rather worried with all the "problems" (or are they moans) from other users but so far have found the camera excellent, no problems so far!

Well actualy that aint true, the first D100 I bought I took back as there was a big black mark in the top left hand corner on every picture taken! So got it swopped and have done some reasonable pics already!!! I would post them but dont have a clue how!!

Well would love to hear from anyone else in the UK especially Yorkshire who is into Wildlife photography!

Hope I can be an active member!
Cheers
Kevin "Hogman"

G