Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D100 & studio flash plus mental health

docproc1

Pittsburgh, US
34 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
docproc1 Registered since 23rd Sep 2002
Wed 02-Oct-02 08:51 PM

HELP! I have just about driven myself crazy trying to decide whether to buy a D100 or a FujiS2. I have been a loyal Nikon fan for more years than I care to remember. I currently own an F5, F100, N80 and N65 in addition to a bunch of lenses and strobes. I'm retired now so I can't plunk down money for one of the more expensive units so it seems that the D100 or the Fuji F2 are my only choices. If some of you more lerned folks could help me I will be forever in your debt. My questions are:
1. Does anyone have any current info on the prices of the soon-to-be released Nikon and Kodak offerings?

2. There appears to be no consensus on whether the D100 or Fuji is better. Is that a fair conclusion?

3. I have a lot invested in studio strobes, since Nikon has no "x": terminal I guess I am forced to give more consideration to the Fuji offering unless someone can tell me that Nikon has solved the problem. Does the optional speed grip solve this problem?

Any help, pointers, advise etc. would be greatly appreciated, but please hurry!!! I can feel my brain turning to mush.

Ralph Proctor

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D100 & studio flash plus mental health
          Reply message D100 & studio flash plus mental health

G