Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

TTL Flash with D-100

Dick W

Atlanta, US
14 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Dick W Registered since 17th Nov 2002
Sun 17-Nov-02 12:20 PM

I'm sure I'm not the first to bring this up (unless I have a bum camera), but it looks like TTL flash shots on my new D-100 are about 1 EV unit underexposed. Anyone have a suggestion about what might be wrong?

I am frankly disappointed in the results of this camera so far compared with my cheap Sony digital. Unless I am mistaken, it looks like Nikon brought it out with some firmware features not working properly. Looks like most shots are somewhat underexposed, even without flash and white balance seems weird except in daylight. I haven't looked around this site too much yet (just recently joined) so I expect much of this is covered, but I would appreciate insight about the flash situation (in case my camera is defective) and if these are all general problems, has anyone talked to Nikon about their plans for correcting this $2000 camera where it works as well as those costing 1/4 as much?

Best,

##### W

Dick W

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: TTL Flash with D-100
Reply message Use the search function
Reply message RE: Use the search function
                    Reply message Other options also
                         Reply message RE: Other options also
                              Reply message Alan's 2 concerns with the Fuji S2 Pro.
                                   Reply message RE: Alan's 2 concerns with the Fuji S2 Pro.

G