Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D100 bug I've not heard of before - how about you?

benherrmann

Fuquay Varina, US
563 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
benherrmann Registered since 17th Aug 2002
Sun 24-Nov-02 12:19 AM

Have any of you experienced...or heard about this particular problem as listed on another D100 forum. The forum article address is listed below:

http://d100.topcities.com/discussion/aperturelever.html

I found this interesting, yet I didn't hear of any widespread problems reported with this. When you read it, it does make sense? Would this be a widespread problem - I think not, 'cause Nikon would have had a recall? And if it were true, I'd be afraid to check because of the length of time I'd have to keep the camera body open for inspection, thereby allowing all kinds of dust to get into my camera.

So far I've managed to avoid the CCD dust pitfall by being exceptionally careful when I put on a new lens.

Any comments or observations about the problem listed on the highlighted thread?

Ben

Good Shooting...

Ben

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D100 bug I've not heard of before - how about you?

G