Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Almarktool

US
82 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
Almarktool Registered since 18th Nov 2002
Sun 15-Dec-02 08:48 PM

Hi,

I am considering upgrading my D100 to a D1X I relize i will get much faster write times and a bigger buffer for sports shot's
other than that can any one give me some pro's and con's
Is there really going to mbe that much difference between the 6mp and 5.5 mp will i be able to do a 20 x 24 print ?

Thanks you for any input

Mark

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D100 VERSES D1X
                                        Reply message D1x battery

G