Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

N80 D100 compatible lenses etc.

r_spehar

US
98 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
r_spehar Silver Member Nikonian since 31st Dec 2002
Fri 03-Jan-03 12:13 AM

Hi everyon,
I'm new here (huzzah to the Nikonians!) and new to the N80 and just having a hard time not running out and buying a D100. Ohh so sweet. My plan is to shoot for the next 6months to a year with my N80 in hopes that a D65 will infact materialize or that the D100 will come down to about 1500us. So my question is this (and forgive me if I'm asking the obvious or stupid)-- what would be the ideal lenses (etc) to buy that will just pop right off of my N80 and work with no problems on the D100? I've been looking at the Tamron 28-200 XR for a while (my N80 hasn't actually arrived yet-- I've been shooting with an N70 and my friends N90 for about the last 6 years-- the XR will work on the N80, right?). Also is there a cable release that will work on both cameras? Anyone have a good line up of great purchases they could recommend? Thanks so much.
Robin
P.S. appologies in advance if I've asked bone head questions.

my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G