Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D100 and Continuous Shooting w flash

fsjackson

HOUSTON, US
48 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
fsjackson Registered since 28th Dec 2002
Sat 28-Dec-02 09:34 PM

I'm a new D100 user (previously N90S w/ SB26 flash). I'm looking to buy a SB80DX speedlight. If I also buy an SK-6 power bracket, will that solve the problem of taking pictures in the continuous mode using a flash? I came across an "opinion" from a user who wrote the following, ".....this note is about the D100, the SB-80 flash, the SK6 power bracket, and IBM microdrive, and low light. With D100 set to "fine" I was able to continuously shoot with the D100. No buffer write delays. No flash cycle time delays. It was just like using a film SLR with a high powered flash......". Now I can understand about the "no flash cycle time delays", but the "no buffer write delays" I don't understand. I guess my question is: "Is there any way I can take picture continuously using a flash?"

fsjackson

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D100 and Continuous Shooting w flash
                              Reply message A few more questions Darrell