Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

...out of stock...in stock....

J_Krol

Rotterdam, NL
347 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
J_Krol Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning a Nikonians Annual Photo Contest Registered since 01st Apr 2002
Sat 22-Jul-06 02:05 PM

To the moderators (mainly):

Last couple of months this forum is filled with 'out of stock / where to find a D200 or EN-El3e' and 'you can find them @ shop xyz/now in stock @...' threads.
At the very moment that I am writing this I counted 4 or 5 of these threads on the first page of the D200 forum, alone. I looks as if many of those threads can be avoided when people invest some time and creativity in finding and searching on the internet.

Almost always, the requested item(s) seem to be available somewhere (in the same country), but one have to search for it. Probably 5 minutes of work on the internet and a phone.

I have tried to answer many threads about the EN-EL3e as often as I could with valuable info, so that the buyer would have a battery in house within 1 week. But, to be honest, I start to feel like a CD with a hicup...

Would it be a good idea that people post these questions in the 'Shops & Online Retailers' forum?

I understand that people like some help, but I think this forum could be cleaned up a bit, regarding this very topic.

Jeroen
The Netherlands

"You don't need eyes to see...you need vision" (Maxi Jazz)

My Vision

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: ...out of stock...in stock....

G