Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

prints right out of camera?

abuyck

Binghamton, US
82 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
abuyck Registered since 23rd Jul 2002
Sun 28-May-06 12:19 PM

My D200 is my first DSLR. I wanted to get a camera that I could grow with and not get the itch to upgrade after 6 months. It does mean that I am learning somethig new about this camera everyday and right now the camera is probably more capable than I am. Here is my question. Once in a while, my wife "borrows" my camera and she wants to get prints right out of the camera without extensive photoshop adjustments. She claims that the pictures right out of the camera are "dull" and lack punch, and only after levels adjustments and a little sharpening, does she get a print she likes. After loooking at some of the files, she may be right. Personally, I like to edit my shots and spend time adjusting them, but is this a camera that can get great printable shots right out of camera?? I have sharpen set at +1 and color mode on III...any other suggestions??

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: prints right out of camera?

G