Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Excited but no other choice.

Myles

New York City, US
179 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Myles Basic Member
Thu 10-Nov-05 03:20 AM

I preordered the D200. I am excited about all the features of the camera with such a reasonable price. The images that have been posted from the D200 look great. I was going to wait to see some reviews on the web. But, those samples show that the camera has the capability to produce great photos that outresolve my D70. I have no choice but to buy the D200 if I want my photography to progress with the technological tools available. The D2X is a dream. I hope the D200 will be the bridge over the next few years to turn my photography into a semi-professional adventure and warrent a high end camera.

I trust Nikon, they give me no choice but to trust them. I bought Nikon because of that trust. A trust that they are concerned with the quality of a product and want to give Nikon loyalists the best product they can produce. So I dove into preordering a D200 because I think Nikon has the same goals I do. To produce the best photographs possible and advance photography. Profit is gained by making the best product which in turn allows them to make better products.

A client of mine wondered why they needed to pay for a Psychotherapist, it should be free, like a friend. I suggested to them that I needed to make money so I could continue to provide a professional service. I needed food, shelter, clothing and to advance my product to give the best service possible. I see Nikon as that tpe of Camera company.

David Myles Stam

Ramblings on a Wed. night.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Excited but no other choice.

G