Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D200 Pre orders with Berger Bros.-- Dec. 1 deadline

DrJay32

Colorado Springs, US
3377 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
DrJay32 Gold Member Awarded for his multiple written contributions for the Resources and eZine Nikonian since 12th Mar 2003
Wed 09-Nov-05 10:46 PM

The other thread was getting lengthy, so I'll start a new one here.
The official information regarding Nikonians "Pre-order" specials from Berger Bros. Camera:

General members who pre-order by Dec. 1 will receive a Nikon EN-EL3e spare battery in addition to their D200 order.

Silver and higher members who pre-order by Dec. 1 will receive the spare EN-EL3e and in addtion a DK-21M magnifying eyepiece.

This deal is only valid for telephone orders.
You will need to provide your Nikonians username for verification purposes.

Anyone who has already gotten on the list will be eligible for this deal-- don't worry if you didn't know about it when you called, as long as you mentioned Nikonians you will get the bonus offer.

-Jason

Jason P. Odell
Colorado Nikonian
www.luminescentphoto.com

Jason P. Odell
Colorado Nikonian
Author, Moving to Lightroom: Image Processing and Workflow

www.luminescentphoto.com

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D200 Pre orders with Berger Bros.-- Dec. 1 deadline
                         Reply message RE: I looked into all the above and placed an order

G