Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
MauiKane

KIHEI, HI, US
272 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
MauiKane Gold Member Nikonian since 31st Mar 2013
Sat 10-May-14 05:47 PM

Lately, when I import images from my D300 memory card (using card reader) into LightRoom and open up each imported image, they all have the sliders moved around to the same settings - not set to zero/neutral as they should be. For example, every image has the exposure slider set at +0.63, the contrast slider set at +25, the lens profile checkbox is checked and the lens data is displayed, and so forth. During import, I do not apply any develop presets or metadata presets, etc.
This does not occur while importing images with my other cameras and, I believe, it does this even with another memory card.

I can't figure out why this is occurring - has anyone else encountered this? I've tried to look through the camera's menus to see if there is a setting that tells the camera to apply preset values while downloading and can't see anything like that.

I'm pretty clueless as to the cause. any suggestions would be welcome.
Tom

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G