Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
tfeazel

Polk City, US
992 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
tfeazel Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 12th Sep 2004
Sun 13-Apr-14 09:51 PM

My fiancé had a panic attack yesterday:

We just received her D300 back from Nikon. It was her first outing with the newly reconditioned camera.

She was on a shoot for a client, and I cautioned her not to use the D300, that until we thoroughly test the reconed D300, that she should stick with her D700.

Good thing!

At dinner after the shoot, she tried to read the cards from the shoot on her D300. Cards shot with the D700 would not read - at all. Cards made with the D300 were fine, but she used the D700 for the bulk of the shoot.

I had a panicked female on my hands.

When she got the D700, it read the cards from the shoot, and her tears dried. However, the two cameras will not read each other's cards. They will both use the same cards, but no reading of images from the other camera.

What gives?

I'm going to post this on the D300 forum also.

Tom

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D300 panic

G