Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Best .jpg settings for D200

westacott

Coleraine., UK
175 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
westacott Registered since 22nd Dec 2005
Fri 14-Mar-14 08:02 PM

Hi all,
I am changing my D200 camera either up to a D7100 or a used D700 and am giving the D200 to my daughter. As I have always been a RAW shooter and mostly AP I have never used the D200 in .jpg mode thus I presume all my settings in camera are still at default the way the camera came. I am seeking from you jpg shooters advice from your experience as to what are the best settings to use say for .jpg fine which I would like to set up for her in camera before giving her the camera. I will tell her to keep in the `P` mode to start with and go from there. She will just want to take her pictures and leave the card in Boots chemist or somewhere like that and let them process them for her so really I am looking for settings that would achieve that. I know I am being lazy here but why invent the wheel again. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ian

What you see depends on what you`re looking for. - Unknown

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G