Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
BFriggs

Denver, US
35 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
BFriggs Registered since 05th Feb 2014
Mon 10-Mar-14 07:19 PM

Hi everyone,
I thought I would post a update on the post I posted earlier about switching back to Nikon after many years with Canon. Well I have till Thursday to send it back, but I don't need that long. Because I have made the decision finally after racking my brain and pulling my hair out. I am keeping the Nikon D300. I really like it. It just begs to be shot. And feels good in the hand and has great features and the image quality is great. So it is staying and my Canon gear will be put on sale once I clean the sensor on my xti. Thanks for all the help. And I can use it even before I get a lens. My friend has offered me the use of his 28-80 G lens for as long as I need it. It is not the best lens but I appreciate it a lot since it allows me to use my d300. It will take me a while to save up for a lens of my own.

Thanks again,

Bill
A photograph is a moment in history to be remembered tomorrow.

G