Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
d200man

Vancouver, US
42 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
d200man Registered since 06th Feb 2011
Fri 08-Nov-13 10:46 PM | edited Fri 08-Nov-13 11:01 PM by d200man

Reading about the D300s of this forum has sure taken the joy out of buying my D300s. I should have done more research and read more post on this forum. There seens to be a lot of negitive responses. I upgraded from my D200. Though I might keep the D200. So help me out here regarding my buy I might have made a big mistake buying this camera. Now I an thinking that I should have held out for the D400.

The d300s camera buy: D300s including the box and all the accessories
that are shipped with the camera. also, the MB-D10 battery pack with all it accessories. Plus an EN-EL4A battery, BL-3 battery chamber cover and the MH-21 battery charger for the EN-EL4a battery. the batteries, when fullly charged read as "new", but I have not used then under load as yet. The price, $900.00 USD.

I purchased this gear for the original owner. He purchased the camera in 2009 and the battery grip in 2010. The camera became the backup camera for his D3.

BTW, shutter actuvations, including the 10 that I made: 1384
and both camera and grip look like I was the first person to
remove then for the boxes.

Do I need to change my posting name to d300sman?

Thank you for your help, Bob

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D300s

G