Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
photohombre

Louisville CO, US
86 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
photohombre Basic Member
Thu 27-Sep-12 10:36 PM | edited Thu 27-Sep-12 10:37 PM by photohombre

Greetings to all and hope somebody might be able to help solve an issue I am experiencing. At times I have been taking advantage of the tethering process: D700, the Sofortbild software an a USB cable. I turn the camera on and I'm good to go. Last week I had to send the D700 in for repairs and pulled out my backup D300. I do the exact same routine as I did with the D700 but it's not working. When the D300 is powered up I get the "PC" in the control panel and no connection to the software. I've tried bring up the software first & turning on the camera and turning on the camera first and then opening the software - same "PC" both times. There has to be a simple answer. Hopefully it is just a simple setting I've overlooked? It would be great to be up and running with the backup before my next event. No ETA yet for the D700. Thanks in advance.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

Richard

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D300 & tethering

G