Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Problems uploading photos

DoreenS

US
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
DoreenS Registered since 23rd Apr 2012
Tue 24-Apr-12 02:53 AM

Hey there! Let me start out by saying if there was a category newer than 'newbie', that would be moi, so be gentle with me. I have a S3300 digital camera that I purchased strictly for use for a new blog I just started. Well, at least a blog I WANT to start, but since I can't seem to upload pics, that's gonna be a problem. I downloaded VNX2 and the pics that I have downloaded have .jpg (which is what I want), however, the file is reading 'exe' by WordPress. In order to get any pics on the blog I have to send the one I want to my co-blogger and she converts it from an exe to jpg. I know, very confusing. My question(s) is...why is it an exe when it says jpg, and if it is in fact a jpg, why won't it upload onto the blog? I'm beginning to regret ever downloading VNX2, since I never had these problems before, but overall it seems like a good program and I would like to keep it and move forward. HELP!!!

G