Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

The First Digital SLR I Have Considered

seabee1999

US
135 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
seabee1999 Registered since 16th Jul 2004
Thu 03-Nov-05 04:49 AM

Good day to all, I have to say that I was about a day behind on finding out about the announcement of the D200. When I finally got up to speed and read the specs, I must say that this is the very first digital SLR that I have ever seriously considered buying. I am impressed by it. The biggest reason why I would get one is the fact that I meter with MF lenses. With this world going in a digital direction, it is good to see that the older MF lenses have life and a place for the future again. Another aspect is that it is relitively affordable. I would love to get a D2x, however, at the price they are asking for one new, I can't afford it. The D200 seems to offer "Pro" features on a compact camera with price tag I can fit into a budget and afford. Once again, kudos to Nikon for helping out those photographers who have a big MF lens collection.

God Bless,
David

Subject
ID
Reply message Digital F100
Reply message RE: Digital F100
Reply message RE: The First Digital SLR I Have Considered
Reply message RE: The First Digital SLR I Have Considered