Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

The real D200 vs the fake versions on earlier images

mankan

Stockholm, SE
305 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mankan Basic Member
Wed 02-Nov-05 09:11 PM

Hi folks

Have you noticed all the fake images of the D200 going around in the press and on internet before the actuall launch?

Just for fun, I've saved all the images that I could find. Everyone stated that his or hers image of the D200 is the real and final version.

The conclusion..... Not a single one looks even similar to the really real D200. What a joke! I must admit though that some of them looked very real and must have been done by people used to Nikons way of making cameras.

Mankan

ps. I gived up the wait one month ago and bought the D2X. Nice done!! Seams like I lost a lots of $$$ here. Hey I love the D2X couldnt wait any longer because of a running project. Maybe I'm going to sell my D100 and the D70 and buy a D200 instead as ny second body.

Mankan
"Go out and work, the best picture has not yet been taken"

"Go out and work, the best picture has not yet been taken"

G