Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

"Folder Contains No Images"

xwoodbutch

Folsom, US
6 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
xwoodbutch Registered since 14th Jan 2009
Fri 16-Jan-09 03:19 AM

Hi guy's/gals!! New here but have been lurking for a while. I do have a question I sure hope can be answered. I've had my D300 for about 3 months now and have had no problems what-so-ever until now. I've gotten pretty savvy with all it's cf's and settings but I think I might have messed something up a bit. After viewing a shot and trying to delete the message "Folder Contains No Image" appears on the LCD. The CF card excepts the photo and is able to load and be viewed on my computer. I have checked/changed every setting I can find with regards to this. I have reset to all defaults!! Nothing!! What have I done? It's still under warranty until Nov 09. Should I send it in or have I just over-looked something? Thanks in advance!! X

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: "Folder Contains No Images"

G