Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

working space question??

glasseye

229 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
glasseye Registered since 12th Jul 2002
Thu 10-Jul-03 11:02 AM

Hi Everyone, I just received a new book "Photoshop 7 for Photographers" Great book by the way. But it says the default working space "sRGB iec61966-2.1" is basically for web use and I should change it to "adobe rgb 1998"right away, fine did that. Now when my photos are loaded in I get a working screen mismatch warning. OK. But my friend has a new d-100 vers.2 (mine is version 1) His shots were getting the warning before I changed it. Question is of the three modes in the d-100 vers.1, Which one closest matches the Adobe RGB1998 mode? I usually shoot in mode II. To be honest I had the preview on and did'nt see any change at all, and I went through every setting option there. My prints for the most part have been coming back from the lab great. best Harry

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: working space question??
Reply message Simple rules for loading images in Photoshop...

G