Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

A Question on D4 Exposure Count

gadelrosario

Torrance, US
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
gadelrosario Registered since 19th Nov 2013
Sun 05-Jan-14 08:05 PM

Hello All,

First post - sorry it's a tech support question (which I've sent to Nikon) but perhaps one of the members has encountered this with the D4.

On the bottom right corner of the top display window, the exposure count always shows "1" even after I've formatted both the CF and XQD cards. When I remove both cards, then that display shows "-E-" but as soon as I insert a card, the exposure count goes to "1" again. That doesn't happen on my D800 nor my D700. I've tried using different CF cards and get the same result. Please let me know if this is natural to the D4 or if there's a glitch somewhere.

When I take a picture, the count goes up to "2" even if there's only one picture in the CF card. Not a big problem but it is driving me nuts.

Thanks all!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G