Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
llevine

El Paso, US
448 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
llevine Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 09th Jul 2007
Fri 06-Jul-12 01:47 AM

I've had a D700 for several years and have recently added a D4. I've tried to use menu banks but find that I continually tweak the settings while taking pictures. By the time I am through, I have messed up my original settings and now have to figure out how to get them all back to the settings that I had selected.

I know that I could set them all up on a file and upload those settings. I also know that I could revert to the default camera settings.

What I want to know is if there is a way that I can bring the settings back to my original settings without uploading them again from a card? Or at least have the camera give me a chance to verify that I want to save the new settings that I just made.

I found that I just stop using them because they are always getting changed and I don't trust where I made the changes.

Anybody have any input on this? Thanks.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Menu Banks

G