Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
roguewave

US
10 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
roguewave Registered since 22nd Jun 2011
Wed 29-Jun-11 02:41 AM | edited Wed 29-Jun-11 02:55 AM by roguewave

Just purchased a lightly used D3 for a project shooting in an extremely low light environment in NYC. My last time shooting a Nikon was in the late 1960's (F1). Mostly Tri-X. I have bought some used manual lenses on Ebay which should arrive in the next couple of days. A buddy lent me a AF Nikkor 24mm 2,8. I put it on the body & the Autofocus worked fine. I shut the body off. When i turned the body on again, it looks like it's now in the "DX" mode, as the FF is unhighlighted in the viewfinder. I may have done something stupid by mistake. Can anyone give me some advice about this. Also is there a best way to load the settings for the manual lenses, once they arrive? Thanks for your time & consideration.
Ben

Sorry, just found the fix.

G