Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D3 compact flash buffer memory upgrade-what is the process?

Z06_Pilot

Columbus, US
70 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Z06_Pilot Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Dec 2008
Sun 25-Jul-10 02:25 PM

hi folks,

I have found references in my searches here to folks having this done, but none that explain how you kick off the process.

do I simply contact a local Nikon authorized repair center and they do it in-house? Or do I need to contact Nikon USA and the camera has to go to them?

I'm wondering what the cost is for the upgrade here in the US.

Also, I am NOT an NPS member.

thanks for the info!

Jeff

d810, d750

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D3 compact flash buffer memory upgrade-what is the ...

G