Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Hoodman Hoodcap for D1 series

1984Landcruiser

Atlanta, US
194 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
1984Landcruiser Registered since 20th Nov 2004
Thu 29-Jan-09 02:14 AM

Folks:

If any of you are interested in a long discontinued item, Photo Barn in Lilburn, GA has several new (never opened or used) Hoodman Hoodcap Hoods (Model Number HD-1C) - (this is the clear plastic screen protector plus the collapsable rubber glare guard) on clearance in their store. This model fits the original D1, the D1H, and the D1X.

For those of you who still use the venerable D1 series DSLRs, you know that the opaque screen protector (BM-1) is a challenge to use. I bought one of these for my old D1X and can't tell you how pleased I am with it.

If interested, you can give Terry a call at 770 921 9500. I am not affiliated with the store in any shape, form or manner - but I can tell you that they are good folks to deal with.

David - An Atlanta Nikonian

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G