Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

work Flow Problem from Epson P5000 to Computer NEF files

BioSci

Fair Play, US
74 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
BioSci Gold Member Nikonian since 19th Nov 2004
Sun 22-Jun-08 09:22 PM

I just got back from shooting a couple thousand bull riding images. I shot jpg and Raw at the same time. I then stored them on my Epson P5000.
My problem is trying to find the easiest way to download the Raw files. The software I have is a sample version of Nikon Capture NX2 (I have used it little and so far I hate it), I have PS Elements 6 and PS CS. What is the best way for me to handle this? Should I buy the new CS3 or whatever is out there now or what? What is everyone else doing with D3 Raw files? I'm getting really frustrated with programs telling me they can't handle the NEF files. In the meantime I have to get these bull riding pics edited and out in a hurry! Does anyone have any suggestions? I need help fast! Thanks Again! P.S. I love Nikonians! It is so nice to have people to ask for help!

DonnaK

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: work Flow Problem from Epson P5000 to Computer NEF ...

G