Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
abcphoto

Mandaluyong, PH
40 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
abcphoto Registered since 29th Sep 2002
Tue 11-Mar-03 08:57 AM

i wonder if any of you has used this silicon digital film that"s attached to film cameras and can shoot 4 or 10 megapixel shots. its very interesting..

mabuhay!
www.royacejauy.com

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: silicon digital film
Reply message RE: silicon digital film
Reply message What a unique idea
Reply message RE: What a unique idea
     Reply message RE: What a unique idea
Reply | Quote | Alert
  • benherrmann

Fuquay Varina, US
    563 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

#3. "What a unique idea" | In response to Reply # 0

benherrmann Registered since 17th Aug 2002
    Tue 11-Mar-03 05:58 PM

It's a shame that no one is taking this concept seriously. What a unique idea - to be able to still use our high end 35MM cameras and take digital photos. Provided the product is not priced outrageously (i.e. the price of an actual digital camera), I could see shelling out the bucks for a product such as this - especially if it is in the 8 - 10 MP range. Wow...the possibilities. How nice to be able to us our F5's and F100's in this regard. The only negative thing I can see is that you wouldn't be able to review what you just shot on an LCD screen (unless of course, someone invents a new back that goes on to the F100 or F5 that has an LCD screen.

The possibilities are endless thanks to the ingenuity of others...

My regards...

http://www.pbase.com/image/11336018.jpg

www.raleigh-nc.org/parks&rec/wheeler

Good Shooting...

Ben

• G