Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
d50extreme

US
394 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
d50extreme Registered since 04th Jan 2007
Tue 18-Dec-07 10:41 PM

im receiving my d3 tomorrow and i can't wait to take the first picture. i preordered the camera at a store and they said it would be in within the next week when i called the middle of last week. well today i was just bored and decided to look for a new cf card for the camera so i could use the high speed ability of the D3. so i called a store that had the cf card i wanted and i said why don't i see what their availability is on the D3. well it turned out it was my lucky day and they had 1 D3 in stock and their was no hesitation what so ever.

so basically if you really want a d3 call around because it looks like stores are getting some in and you might get lucky. and don't pay attention to their website status either because the store i got it from had the D3 listed as back ordered on their website

my website - http://elyphotography.blogspot.com
NIKON - there is no substitute

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: you might get lucky