Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D2X problem--- Please help!!

zoom2zoom

US
625 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
zoom2zoom Basic Member
Tue 03-Apr-07 04:37 PM

Please help… I have been using my D2X since it came on the market and I am the original owner of this camera.

The camera has been with me for many photo shoots and weddings, and this past month, I shot the students portraits of my son’s school. There were 300 students and each had 3 different poses.

Everything was on track in terms of post processing, ordering, etc, etc. Today, the files were ready to go to print, and disaster came…

There is a faint single line horizontal banding running across about 1/3 from the bottom in portrait position, at first, I was sure that the printer in the shop made a mistake, but then I thought I better go and check the original files, when I looked at the original files in photoshop at actual pixels, everything is fine, there is not a single sign of banding whatsoever, but when I did a test print on my own printer.. there is that banding line!!

Please help as I am lost and confused about what to do now, if I can see the banding in photoshop, I can stamp the line our carefully, but I cant even see the line, so how can I get rid of it!!

I have 300 parents waiting for their packages, and I have 2 weddings coming next month, and I really need help.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D2X problem--- Please help!!

G