Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Would U trade D1X for 2nd. D2H?

Nikon32250

St. Augustine, US
4022 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004
Tue 02-Jan-07 03:12 AM

I currently own both a D1X and a D2H. I am thinking about trading or selling the D1X and getting a second D2h. The reason I want to do this is because I prefer the iTTL, the larger LCD, the longer lasting batteries, plus having two cameras that are the same makes them more idiot proof for me.

I take sports, nature and social photography including weddings (just as an amateur though might like to start working as a backup to a pro). If I need to print larger than 8x10 I would get the AlienSkin Blow Up software.

Before I take the plunge, I'd like to get some feedback from you folks.

Thanks

Carl, if you are reading this, please don't be upset with me. The D1X you sold me is a great camera. I'm just thinking that having two bodies that are the same would be easier for me to handle.:'(

Graham
From St. Augustine, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

http://www.ancientcityphotography.com/>

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Would U trade D1X for 2nd. D2H?

G